- Tweet for this week: Becoming brand new does a body good. #newfitness #brandnewhope go to our Twitter and retweet!
- VIP GATHERING - Are you new to HOPE, or want a refresher on what we are all about? Join us 5 minutes after service this Sunday for our first VIP gathering. This is a 20 minute session that you will discover the story of HOPE. See the event info here
- MEN OF HOPE check out this important info about the current Men’s group. The next meeting will be Thursday April 18th.
- WOMEN OF HOPE, Bible study will begin again on Tuesday April 23rd at 6:30pm. They will be discussing the book You’re Already Amazing by Holley Gerth. More information will soon be available!
Be the Church
FEED THE NEED! There has been a need brought to our attention in University Place. We are hoping to collect several items over the next three Sundays to help out our local food bank and the children of U.P!! Please look over this list and help support our community.
- SOFTBALL IS BACK and practice is on Sundays! This Sunday practice is from 3-4:30pm. See more about practice here…. Remember, even if you are not a part of the team that is playing you ARE a part of the HOPE team so everyone is invited to come out and be the cheering section for games!
SEE YOU SUNDAY!